Monday 23 December 2013

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hi to you all, boy I have been MIA for such long time and feel so left out by not posting here as I hoped to do but time has just run away with me.  Now that the busy time has passed maybe I can get down to serious crafting as I have so many projects in mind that I want to try but have just not had the time to carry them out.  All ready for Christmas, a few parcels to wrap and that is it.  Time to get the feet up with a wee glass of something in my hand and reflect on the past year.

My picture today is a picture I tried for my niece Megan.  We saw something similar on facebook and she asked if I could try the frame. Of course I said yes and using my new Christmas present from hubby this is what I came up with.  Megan absolutely dotes on her nephew and nieces and I have inserted a small photo of them in the hearts.  I have a few more ideas for similar projects so look out next year.  I love my Silhouette Cameo, when you have lots to cut out it is a godsend and I was able to download masses with the $10 and $25 cards that came in the box.  There was a sale on the Silhouette site for a few weeks and everything was half price.  But I do still love my dies nothing will replace my feelings for them.

This a an Ikea picture frame and as a background I used Papermainia Home for Christmas paper then an 8 x 8 white card and mounted the large heart and inserted the smaller cut outs  after I folded them to stand out a bit better.   I used the leftover hearts to decorate around the larger heart.  Hope Megan likes it.

I have tried to comment over the last few weeks but if time has run away from me, I have at least admired your gorgeous work. 

Only leaves me to say Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to you all and hope 2014 is all you hope it will be.

Take care

Wilma x x x
 

15 comments:

  1. Hi Wilma, this is beautiful and what a fab idea! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year, hope that you also have a great 2014 and I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and so different, Megan will love it. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas.
    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Wilma. Lovely to see you posting. Beautiful project and I'm sure it will be loved. Wishing You a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Crafty New Year. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wilma. Lovely to see you posting again. Fantastic frame. Have a wonderful christmas and every good wish for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Wilma, lovely to see you posting again.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year.
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Wilma, beautiful work, and such a great idea.
    Have a lovely Christmas, and all good wishes for Health and Happiness in the New Year, hugs Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am sure your niece will love this Wilma! Have a great Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stranger, great to see you.
    Brilliant project your niece will be delighted with it
    Have a Wonderful Christmas a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Wilma, I hope that you and your family have a wonderful time at Christmas. Beautiful project. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Wilma
    Cooooo, this is stunning! I'm sure that Megan will love it. . . . . .on the off chance she doesn't, I'll send you my address, wouldn't want it going to waste hahaha!
    Have a wonderful day today.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure Megan will love it Wilma. It's beautiful. Loving those box frames just now too.
    Hope Santa was good to you?
    Hugs

    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to see you using your new toy to such great effect Wilma. I have no idea why this year has sped past, hoping to get a bit more relaxed crafting done next year also. Have a wonderful 2014. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated Christmas wishes Wilma. I've hardly been near my laptop but maybe now that Christmas is past I can get back to blogging regularly again!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Wilma,
    what a very love;y creation, and what a superb idea.
    Hope you had a great Christmas, and may I wish you and your family a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you looking for free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete