Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Oh it has been a long long time

Hi to you all, it has been months since my last post as I have not been making many cards recently but have been focusing my crafty skills on my Silhouette Cameo and ScanNCut making 3D projects and cutting vinyl.

I have been browsing all your posts but not commenting very much as time just seems to run away from me.  I have made a few cards but not posted them.

Here are a few of my projects,  I have a few cards to make over the next few weeks so hopefully I will get back posting on a regular basis

Wilma x x x






11 comments:

  1. HI Wilma to see you back...what lovely projects you've produced... your plates and brilliant

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! a blast from the past.
    Wilma it's great to see you back, with a great selection of goodies.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from you Wilma. Hope you have been well and continuing to craft. Love all your creations. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was a surprise I got when I saw your post on my dashboard. Great to see you back with great projects. Look forward to seeing more. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Welcome back Wilma, lovely to see you here and with some lovely projects.
    Hope all is well with you and yours, Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Wilma. Marvellous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMW Wilma, lovely to see you back, fabulous projects.
    Hope all is well with you.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wilma
    Soooo glad to see you back and hopefully well.
    You have been a busy girl with these goodies. Look forward to seeing what else you have been up to.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see you posting Wilma, well it sounds like you've been having fun with your crafty 'toys' anyway! What lovely lovely creations! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful projects and post Wilma.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete