Sunday 25 August 2013

60th Wedding Anniversary Card

Thank you all for your comments on my last post (sounds a bit off that) I will rephrase that, my last card,  I so love it that you have taken the time to view and comment.  Every day after I post my hubby will say "well how many comments today then" and I am so proud to tell him how many. 

Today is one of my 60th Wedding Anniversary cards,  this one is for a named couple and I really  like how it has turned out.  Hope you are not fed up seeing standard fancy cards.


card and box

Card for Gwen and Tom



Shaped card and box from Stella crafts
Peach and Ivory Card from my stock
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles One, Floral Ovals and
 Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters
I typed sentiment on PC
Pearls, ribbon and Dazzler from stash
Bit of Glitter on Leaves to jazz it up a bit.

When I was getting it ready for posting I added another Aster to the left hand side of the box because I thought it looked a bit bare, too late to photograph it as the light has gone.  It is now completed to my satisfaction and I hope my brother in law likes it.  I have added three different verses for him to choose one and he can adhere it to the inside with the double sided tape I have attached.
 
 
Well that's it for tonight, have to tidy up and have a coffee or maybe a wee glass of wine and think about getting more Christmas cards started or it will be on us before we know it.
 
Once again thank you for your wonderful comments, they are much appreciated.
 
Take care out there.
 
Wilma x x x
 
 

20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous again, love the shape and design and the lovely box. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and box Wilma your card design and flowers are stunning

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

  3. Wilma, your card and box are stunning, love the design and colour.

    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Wilma, well I do not think it is a standard fancy card, it is stunning, I absolutely love it and I`m sure your brother - in -law will too.. love the colour and all your gorgeous aster flowers
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wilma this is absolutely gorgeous!!! As is the box. I love these asters and have just ordered the die myself. Enjoy your glass of wine! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and box Wilma. The flowers and colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A truly stunning card Wilma, nothing standard about it. Beautifully designed and looks fab in it's box. The flowers are gorgeous. I must get this die, hugs Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wilma,
    superb card. Love the colours used and a superb design. I bet they will be soooooooooooo pleased with it. I know I would be if I received it.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Wilma,
    A really beautiful card, I love the aster flowers so pretty and I use them a lot.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Wilma - wow another brilliant creation. This is just so beautiful and perfect for a 60th wedding anniversary. I bet they love it. I lurve these dies and find they always make a card special.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wilma
    Beautiful card chuck. 60 years, wow! Only another 50 years to go lol!
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Wilma. A beautiful keepsake for the anniversary couple.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning Wilma so delicate and detailed
    John x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Wilma and great use of all those dies.
    I'm sure they'll love it.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning Wilma I have nothing more to say but Stunning!
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Wilma and I apologise for losing you off my blog! I lost Kate as well and a few others I've had to find again lots of huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous! I love all those elegant layers :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Wilma, love all the details! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely gorgeous Wilma, love the colour and shape. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, Wilma this is fabulous. I love all the gorgeous detail and the box is a work of art in itself!

    ReplyDelete