Thursday 27 September 2012

Enjoy your special day

Thank you all for the lovely comments on my last post (sounds a bit military doesn't it) . I perked up no end as I am never sure how my cards would be received.  A special thanks to Patricia as she has encouraged me all the way and if I had not received a wee push from her I don't thing I would ever has got on here.  I am enjoying seeing all the gorgeous cards and helpful hints so you  may have to put up with me for a while.

I am fed up getting wet every time I take the dogs out. I am sure we are developing webbed feet.  They hate it,  I don't mind the wind and cold but I do not like getting wet.  If you see me going out in the rain you would laugh.  I don my long raincoat , down to my ankles, my thick socks, wellies and if its cold a pair of gloves.  When my hood is up you would not recognise me but the only bit that gets wet is my face yugh.

The card for today is




Products used:

White card stock A4
Green plain and spotted card (double sided) was from Papermania (I bought it last Christmas and don't have the wrapping)
Spellbinder Labels 23 for sentiment which was printed from Docrafts Especially for You CD
Spellbinders Daisy Flower Topper
Creative Expressions Pearl Swirls
Black gems from my stash

This card is simple but effetive I think and if you are in a hurry takes no time to make.  I really with have to practise doing the pearl dots with Cosmic Shimmer Pearlecent PVA Glue, will save me a fortune in buying the gems.  I know practise makes perfect but I get so excited when I see something I want to try that I am jumping from project to project.

Well ladies as always I await your comments be they good or bad, I welcome any.

Wilma



11 comments:

  1. Good Morning Wilma, It is very effective indeed. I like the swirl and dots but I am not sure that the drops would be cheaper for me, I have such an unsteady hand. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Wilma. Such a gorgeous colour and so very useful. It's great when you can put a lovely card together quickly as we all get caught on the hop now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wilma,
    such a beautiful card. I love the green and white. The design is fab. I enjoy looking at your lovely creations.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh wifi wilma...thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments. Unfortunately I somehow managed to delete all the comments on my Bllog!!
    Beautiful card and just love those dies and your choice of colour...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Wilma, this is a beautiful card. love the flowers & layout pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Wilma,
    Yet another stunning card, clean, bright and fresh.
    Keep up the great work, your cards are a joy.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wilma,
    I know I have commented on this card, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your new look blog.
    Thank you for joining my blog and your lovely comments.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For someone who was worried about starting a Blog you have fairly got the "Bug"....good for you, love the new look.


    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha Patricia, the only problem "playing" is that you don't have time to do much more. So this is the Blog for now back to happy crafting.

    Wilma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jenny as I said to Patricia playing over back to the good stuff.

    Wilma

    ReplyDelete