Sunday 23 September 2012

My lovely friends





Hi my crafty friends, what a busy day. As it was a sunny day decided to take the dogs down to the beach. My next door neighbour's nine year old boy, Christopher came too.  Christopher comes to my house every Sunday morning for breakfast and grades me on how dippy his eggs are, I was Ok today go 9 out of 10.  Well both he and the dogs enjoyed paddling, my two very rarely go I the water but today because Christopher was dipping his toes they decided it must be fun.  All three was soaking by the time we left. Then I really had to press on with some cards which hopefully I will complete tonight.  Instead of a card I have decided to post a photograph of my two lovely friends because they are so cute.

Well is cute the correct word? May be scary would be better in this photo.  Mei LI is the black one she is 3 years old. Shoalin is my boy, he is 6 years old.  Meil Li is the bully.



Hopefully my cards will be finished tonight and I will post something tomorrow.

Feel free to comment, love hearing from you all.

Wilma


1 comment:

  1. Hi Wilma,
    they look so cute. They obviously like to have their photos taken. My stepson has the same breed of dog his name is Toby and they live in Mansfield. Notts, and also my next door neighbour has one too.
    Looking forward to your card tomorrow.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete