Tuesday 20 November 2012

Christmas Once Again

Hi ladies, what a productive day I have had today, three cards made, which for me is amazing.  No, you are only getting them one at a time in case my run runs dry.  Its has been really miserable outside today, first thing this morning when I took the dogs out it was dull but dry and reasonably mild. I did my housework took the dogs out again at lunchtime and it was drizzling rain and getting colder, and tonight its not much better, the dogs did not want to venture far so that suited me fine.

This card is one made from odd bits from my boxes except for the image that is LOTV, Poinsettia and Marvellous Square from Spellbinders.  The pink paper is handmade paper I got in a pressie last year and I thought I would finally give it a try.  The card is either Hunkydory or Kanban or then again maybe not.  Well here it is.


 
I love using non traditional colours for Christmas but I also like the traditional ones too.  I think I may go back and sparkle the fur round her hood but there again it looks fine, leave it alone Wilma you will end up doing too much.  Sorry the photo is not quite right but it's difficult to get a decent photo these dull days and the flash distorts it a bit.
 
As usual I eagerly await your comments and now I am off to browse your wonderful creations. Oh by the way I received my copy of Creative Expressions Project Book, there are some beautiful projects in it so I am eager to get trying some out,  I have ordered Labels 20 and the Justrite stamp so when they arrive I will get started.
 
Take care ladies, wrap up warm.
 
Wilma x x

 

14 comments:

  1. Hi Wilma,
    another super card. Love the design and the cut outs round the card. Very effective may I add.
    Beautiful image also.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Wilma. You can't go wrong with LOTV. And MArvellous Squares are just that - marvellous. Believe it or not, the project I am working on is also LOTV and also the same dies and also pink. I think we are spying on each other! Have a good day. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaww!! Wilma this is just so beautifully sweet, I love everything about it.
    I really like the cut outs round the edge of the card really sets everything off.
    Maybe a "wee" bit sparkle would be fine................!!!
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Wilma,
    Ooooh Soooo Cute, Love the image, really sits well on the pink and white card, it is really pretty, I also think a bit of glitz just on the fur hood would be great, we all like a twinkle at Christmas, lol.
    I too got my book yesterday, it is great, love all of Sue's designs. I too want more Just Rite stamps, lol.
    Have a great day today, hope the 'run keeps running'
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Wilma, loving the image and your dies!x

    ReplyDelete

  6. Wilma what a beautiful card I like the fact it is not in the usual Christmas colours. Look forward to seeing these other cards you have made. Have a good day. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazel forgetting ask how is your cold, I hope very much you are feeling a lot better.

      Hugs

      Wilma x x

      Delete
  7. Wilma, your card is really Stunning, I just love what you have done to make such a beautiful card. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so pretty and I love the bling effect. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Wilma great pink Christmas card, loving the wee image. Have a great day, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card these LOTV Stamps look really fantastic, I have so many other stamps which I don`t use may have to get them out and try colouring again ,maybe next year I might invest in some LOVT stamps ,Can`t wait to see your other creations .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Wilma, I love the pink and like you I also like contemporary colours for Christmas, the papers are gorgeous and as usual LOTV stamps are just the "cats Pj's". Thanks for the lovely comments you left on my last blog, looking forward to seeing your other cards, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Christmas card Wilma. Love that sweet image and really pretty in pink. I like doing Christmas cards in non-traditional colours too. Can't resist LOTV so maybe best not look at the next release!!

    I've made a load of cards today. Because....they're all simple, the embossing was all done and mats cut. So I mainly just put them together and added lots of glitter and gems etc. And of course the double sided. I had another two but one has black marks and the other I didn't like what I started doing so it's for the bin. Still have two cards and two mats so I'll maybe do the embossing again and do something different!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Wilma, this is a beauiful card, so love the colour & image you have used.
    pam

    ReplyDelete