Wednesday 3 October 2012

"White" Christmas

Hi ladies one more Christmas Card for you to cast your expert gaze over.  This is, I must say, is  an idea I pinched, no was inspired by, from Sue Wilson (www.particraft.blogspot.co.uk).  I thought it was so lovely I had to create it but add my own bit of bling.  My Mojo was dry that day I think.



 
I really must take better photographs of these cards to do them justice.  When I took this it was only for my own records not for public display.  My attitude to Christmas Cards is changing now that I can see what other crafters are producing, it is opening up new ideas for me.
 
Thank you ladies for your inspiration.
 
Wilma x x x

9 comments:

  1. Good Morning Wilma,
    Oh! I like I really, really like.
    I have that quilted folder and love doing the Cosmic Shimmer Liquid pearls on it, saves a fortune on the stick on pearls.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wilma, this is beautiful. The touch of gold on white is lovely. Have a good day. Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Wilma - very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant Christmas card! Have a lovely day.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely Wilma, simple but very elegant.
    Yes do look again at LOTV stamps and their papers, I just wish I had loads of dosh to buy more. Another stamp range to have a look at is the Little Claire ones, again beautiful images.

    Have a lovely day! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. White on white is so stylish and I love what you have done here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wilma,
    sorry I'm so late today. Started blog hopping and then disaster the gardeners that cut the grass outside, kicked up a stone and broke my back windscreen of the car. Spent most of the later morning and early afternoon sorting it out. Was just about to go to the supermarket too. So everything was pushed back quite a few hours.
    Now to your lovely card wonderful creation. Love the gold and white so classy.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Wilma, this is a beautiful card, love white on white cards pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. A simply stunning Christmas card Wilma...gold and white so classy..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete